You are in a space committed to the rights of its users and for that reason, you will have maximum transparency and rigour about everything you need to know about this website.
This website strictly complies with Organic Law 3/2018, of 5 December, on the Protection of Personal Data and Guarantee of Digital Rights (LOPDGDD). It also complies with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons (RGPD), as well as with Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE or LSSI).
Services and/or products are only available to legal entities and persons who are 16 years old.
Identifier of the person responsible for the website
- Company name: TURYRES, S.L.
- VAT NO/NIF: B26385922
- E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered officeAddress: Calle Cuevas 34, Haro (La Rioja).
- Its business activity is: Management of holiday rentals.
- Commercial register no: Registered on 10/06/2005 in the Commercial Register of La Rioja. Volume 596, folio 125, registry page LO 10099.
Do you care about your personal data?
Commitments and obligations of users
The user is informed and accepts that access to this website does not imply, in any way, the beginning of a business relationship with HARO APARTMENTS. In this way, the user agrees to use the website, its services and contents without contravening current legislation, good faith and public order.
It is forbidden to use the website for illicit or harmful purposes, or in any way that may cause damage or impede the normal operation of the website. With respect to the contents of this website, it is prohibited:
- Reproduction, distribution or modification, in whole or in part, unless authorised by me as the lawful owner.
- Any infringement of the rights of the provider or of me as the legitimate owner.
- Their use for commercial or advertising purposes.
In the use of the website haroapartments.com the user undertakes not to carry out any conduct that could damage the image, interests and rights of HARO APARTMENTS or third parties or that could damage, render useless or overload the portal haroapartments.com or that could prevent, in any way, the normal use of the website.
Nevertheless, the user must be aware that the security measures of the computer systems in Internet are not entirely reliable and that, therefore haroapartments.com cannot guarantee the inexistence of malware or other elements that can produce alterations in the computer systems (software and hardware) of the user or in his electronic documents and files contained in the same although I put all the necessary means and the opportune security measures to avoid the presence of these harmful elements.
The personal data communicated by the user to HARO APARTMENTS may be stored in automated or non-automated databases, whose ownership corresponds exclusively to TURYRES, S.L., which assumes all the technical, organisational and security measures that guarantee the confidentiality, integrity and quality of the information contained therein in accordance with the provisions of current legislation on data protection.
The communication between the users and haroapartments.com uses a secure channel, and the transmitted data are encrypted thanks to https protocols, therefore, I guarantee the best security conditions so that the confidentiality of the users is guaranteed.
Conflict resolution platform
I also make available to users the dispute resolution platform provided by the European Commission, which is available at the following link: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/
Disclaimer of warranties and liability
HARO APARTMENTS does not grant any guarantee nor is it responsible, in any case, for damages of any nature that could be caused by:
- The lack of availability, maintenance and effective functioning of the website, or of its services and contents.
- The existence of malware, malicious or harmful programmes in the contents.
- Illegal, negligent, fraudulent use or use contrary to this Legal Notice.
- The lack of legality, quality, reliability, usefulness and availability of the services provided by third parties and made available to users on the website.
- The provider accepts no liability whatsoever for any damage resulting from illegal or improper use of this website.
Applicable law and jurisdiction
In general, the relationship between HARO APARTMENTS and the users of its telematic services, present in this website, are subject to Spanish legislation and jurisdiction and to the courts of La Rioja.
Should any user have any questions about these Legal Conditions or any comments about the haroapartments.com portal, please contact email@example.com.
The legal notice was last updated on 20/09/2021.