What is a cookie?
A "cookie" is a small amount of text that is stored in your browser. (e.g. Google's Chrome or Apple's Safari) when browsing most websites.
Acceptance of cookies
In addition to the use of our own cookies, we allow third parties to set and access cookies on your device.
What information does a cookie store?
Cookies do not usually store sensitive information about you, such as credit card or bank details, photographs or personal information, etc. The data they store are of a technical nature, statistics, personal preferences, personalisation of content, etc.
What types of cookies are there?
- Technical cookies: They are the most elementary and allow, among other things, to know when a human or an automated application is browsing, when an anonymous and a registered user is browsing, basic tasks for the functioning of any dynamic website.
- Analysis cookies: They collect information on the type of browsing you are doing, the sections you use most, products consulted, time of day you use them, language, etc.
- Advertising cookies: They display advertising based on your browsing habits, country of origin, language, etc.
Cookies accepted by the regulation and excepted cookies
According to the EU directive, the cookies that require the user's informed consent are analytical cookies and advertising and affiliation cookies, with the exception of technical cookies and those necessary for the operation of the website or the provision of services expressly requested by the user.
What cookies does this website use?
This website uses its own and third party cookies. The following cookies are used on this website:
Login: Login cookies allow you to log in and log out of your haroapartments.com account.
Personalisation: Cookies help us to remember which people or websites you have interacted with, so that we can show you related content.
Preferences: Cookies allow us to remember your settings and preferences, such as your preferred language and privacy settings.
Third party cookies
This website uses analysis services, specifically, Google Analytics to help the website analyse the use made by users of the website and improve its usability, but in no case are they associated with data that could identify the user. Google Analytics is a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. The user can consult here the type of cookies used by Google.
Can cookies be deleted?
Yes, and not only delete, but also block, either generally or for a specific domain.
To delete cookies from a website, you must go to your browser settings and there you can search for the cookies associated with the domain in question and delete them.
- Cookie settings for Google Chrome
- Cookie settings for Apple Safari
- Cookie settings for Internet Explorer
- Cookie settings for Mozilla Firefox
Acceptance of cookies
More information about cookies
If you want to have more control over the installation of cookies, you can install programs or add-ons to your browser, known as "cookie tools". "Do Not Trackwhich will allow you to choose which cookies you want to allow.